12 volt D.C. negative ground systems (will not work on A.C. voltage),
14.7 volts maximum,
* Sealed case with "O" ring in shaft,
* Electronic circuit protection from damage or malfunction due to:
SSSSS -Power Supply Noise,
SSSSS -Reverse Polarity,
SSSSS -Field Decay,
SSSSS -RF Radiation,
SSSSS -Load Dump (per SAE J1113a).
* Meets SAE1455 requirements which are automotive standards for
tolerance to dust, vibration, severe cycling, -40 degrees C to +85 degrees
C., Voltage breakdown to spikes up to 600 volts.
* Can accept up to a 4 amp load.
* Includes black plastic knob with white insert symbol for
increasing intensity, mounting stem is 7/16"-28 thread., .45" (11.43mm)
long, Die Cast case is 1 9/16" (39.7 mm) diameter, and .883" (22.42 mm)
long. Shaft can accept any size knob with 1/4" diameter hole, if you desire
a change in appearance. It has two wires (load, battery).